ASSURED BREEDERS SCHEME
What is the Assured Breeders Scheme?
The Assured Breeders Scheme is an overall evaluation of a stud's breeding quality and care. By looking at general health, stud management , bloodlines, quality of stock and horse care and pasture management the ABS selection panel will be able to evaluate your stud and provide you with a confirmation certificate to display your official Breeders Assurance participation.
By awarding the breeders flying the flag for the Traditional Gypsy Cob, the future of this historic and prestigious breed will be carried in safe hands.
• Invitation to established Breeders to join The (ABS) Assured Breeders Scheme
• Animal Husbandry
• Health Records- worming ,vaccinations
• Pasture management - ragwort- fencing
• Feed management - paddock & hay quality
• Breed Society Registrations Administration
• To follow ABS Code of conduct regarding responsible Breeding Practices