We aim to visit gypsy cob herds throughout the UK, helping to educate owners in improving the breed and it's future sustainability.
- To advise on new regulations, including micro chipping
- To assist with registration and offer reduced registration fees
- To advise on good worming practices
- To advise on 'quality over quantity' through reducing the number of foals being born
- To advise on DNA profiling thus increasing the value of a horse
- To advise on the Assured Breeders Scheme
SPONSORED BY: If you'd like to sponsor our HERD VISITS, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Welfare Agencies and SanctuariesHorse welfare agencies and sanctuaries do an amazing job and we want to work alongside them to help with the sustainability of the breed. Sadly, a large percentage of horses in horse sanctuaries are gypsy cobs. All the work that we plan to do, will aim to reduce this number, taking the pressure off the sanctuaries enormously.
ADOPT A COB. You can help the current welfare situation surrounding cobs by 'adopting a cob' through one of the many horse charities and sanctuaries.
There are many cobs (especially 13h and under) needing a loving permanent home. This size cob is suitable for a small adult or child. Please consider buying a horse from a sanctuary as there are some wonderful horses in need of a loving home.
SPONSORED BY: If you'd like to sponsor our work with WELFARE AGENCIES , please contact us @ email@example.com
Vets Support Scheme
Details coming soon.
SPONSORED BY: If you'd like to sponsor our VET SUPPORT SCHEME , please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Toys (Traditional Pony of the Year Show)